|Serves 8 people|
|90 minutes to make and serve
(can be made 24 hours in advance and refrigerated until cooked)
|½ Cup||Italian seasoned bread crumbs|
|½ Cup||Grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 Qt.||Ricotta cheese|
|2 Cups||Shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 Tsp.||Italian seasoning|
|To taste||Garlic powder|
|To taste||Black pepper|
|Two (2) 25 oz. jars||Johnny Macaroni’s Tomato Sauce|
|1 Lb.||Lasagna noodles (can substitute no-cook noodles)|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta, cook for 8 minutes, drain and cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan, eggs, and seasonings. Mix all ingredients well.
- Spread ½ cup of the Tomato Sauce in the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Cover with a layer of noodles, ricotta mixture, and mozzarella. Repeat 2 more times starting with a layer of Tuscan Sauce. Top with remaining noodles, then more Tuscan Sauce and a final layer of mozzarella on top. Cover with foil greased with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove foil, and cook for an additional 10 minutes to brown the top.